The YoungDeevas Network is an onboarding program for the adult network and focuses on academics, community service and discipleship. The YoungDeevas Network will include girls ages 5 to 19, in divisions rolled out in the 2021-2022 academic year (officially starts on August 1, 2021).
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Connection on a deeper level with other girls who are developing in their faith.
- Mentorship from seasoned professionals who are part of the SoulDeevas Network.
- Age appropriate workshops on an array of topics and community service opportunities.
- Opportunities to worship, pray and minister in a Christ-centered community.
- Discount on public and partner events.
- Scholarship and other academic activities and resources.
- Amethyst Scholarship Brunch
- Pajama Party/Spa Weekend
- DeevaSpree Savings Challenge & Financial Literacy Workshops
- Bible Study
- Annual Convocation and Worship Conference
- Trips and More!
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Identify as Christian (even if not connected with a house of Faith)
- Submit an application and most recent report card
- Have an active BAND account that is checked regularly (parents' account is fine)
- Render an application fee of $30.00 payable to SoulDeevas LLC
- Annual dues are $20.00 payable to SoulDeevas LLC
We invite you to be part of the SoulDeevas community, where you will find a
solid, Christ-Centered Sisterhood of girls who are committed to making
their mark on the world for Christ!